image by tiffany terry
There is so much interesting and inspirational stuff around the internet! Here’s a little assortment of what I came across this week…
- The girls at A Beautiful Mess always convey such a positive attitude, like in this piece about nurturing forward motion.
- If you are interested in art and how the artists do it, this might be a very interesting project over at the Altered Page:
The Pulse — The State of the Art — a survey in words and pictures of the online artist community. The Pulse is a collaborative project that aims to introduce you to new artists, help you get to know familiar faces even more, and allow you access into the creative hearts and minds of a very talented crew of individuals. More than 130 artists have answered a series of questions which make up The Pulse. Their responses will be presented in a series of online posts which will run every Sunday.
- I love Gilmore Girls and yes, that’s right, you can learn a lot from them!
- Czekoczyna has some great Art Journal Pages shown on her blog.
- Some beautiful paper stuff.
- Tilly and the Buttons shares some useful tips for sewing. I love her blog’s name!
- At Ucreate you can download some really cool inspirational chalkboard quotes. I like the first one most, saying “creativity is messy, I am very creative”.
- I always like to have a look around at the Scribble Project. I think it’s fascinating, what different results people achieve while using the same template.
- Every month Sarah at Yes and Yes is hosting a “Meet + Greet”, where she’s asking her readers questions which can be answered in the comment section. I think this is a pretty clever idea to connect the readers to each other.
By the way – did you know that today is the World Snowman Day? This would be a great occasion to build one, if you have any snow around.
Have a wonderful weekend!