Image by Chrissy Farnan
This week’s Link Love is about blogging (being new in the blog world I’m thankful for every tip I can get), growing up and, of course, crafting.
- Starting this blog I knew I wanted to include some tutorials. But since there are a lot of ideas and tutorials already out there, I wasn’t sure how to come up with new and original projects. This in mind, I found this article to be very helpful.
- This article by Nubby Twiglet made me think about if and how to share more of myself on my blog.
- If you like books, DIY and fashion, this one is for you: Nerdy Chic Book Clutch Tutorial by Caught On A Whim.
- When I grow up I will have a craft room. This makes me really envious!
- Fortunately, there are instructions on how to grow up available at the internet. Thank you!
- This feather tee made by Sincerely, Kinsey is so beautiful and there’s also a tutorial included!
- No need for boring bookshelves any more! I love the idea of this bookshelf and these are pretty cool, too.
- I love hearing about how others met their partners. This is a sweet example. and this, too.
I’ll be back next week with a new project and another tutorial.
Have a nice weekend!