Image by AForestFrolic
Another week has gone by, I hope it treated you as well as me! Here’s some stuff from the internet I liked this week.
- Easy but effective: Add a zipper, in front or in the back.
- Star introduced a new category to her blog, From the Hip, where she’s sharing her photography. I think they have kind of a dreamy vibe, which I really like.
- A colourful way to spice up a blah light string is this idea, using plastic cups and fabric.
- What a great dress, it’s self-made! Great music, too!
- If you are interested in vintage style head over to Flapper Girl for some inspiration.
- Maybe it’s already obvious that I’m in love/obsessed with polka dots, therefore I really liked this post. Only the red polka dot’s are missing.
- GG Renee Hill’s mother is suffering from schizophrenia. Her post describing how she experienced and tried to cope with her mother’s illness is very touching.
Have a happy weekend!