Image by fred_v
The last days were very busy for me, so this week’s Link Love is kind of short, but hopefully inspiring.
- Finally, there is an answer: obviously, the egg came first.
- I can’t throw away old magazines or catalogues. I usually use their images for collages, but here’s another great idea to put them to use by decor8.
- Thoughts on the connection between physical and mental strength.
- I’m always very curious about what others use their notebooks for, so I loved this sneak peak into Austin Kleon’s notebooks. I also like his newspaper blackout poems.
- If you don’t like Valentine’s Day, why not throw a un-valentine party?
Have a great weekend!