Image by peregrine blue
It’s friday again! Here comes my little link round-up for this week.
- I love vintage stuff, especially if it’s as weird as this one: 1936 guide to kissing.
- I still find myself obsessing over birds, so I loved this Bird DIY.
- Here’s the soundtrack to my bird obsession. So funny!
- This brought me back to one of my favourite videos. I wonder how this video originated. My favourite imagination is that this scene actually happened and was captured on film by chance.
- Nubby Twiglet just started a new column, where she’s presenting real life mood boards. I’m sure they will be very inspiring.
- A great DIY for those of us who have a black thumb: DIY Fake Succulent Hanging Garden.
- Beautiful little lies.Caught!
- With spring surely coming soon and thereby all the pretty spring flowers blossoming, here’s a tutorial for three DIY Rope Vases.
- Anyhow, it’s not too late for knitting a scarf – maybe for next winter. This Reversible Stripes Scarf would be my choice.
Have a nice weekend, I hope you’ll check in again next week for another project post and tutorial.