Image by ichigonotsukikage
This weeks collection includes some talk about books and journals, DIY-ideas and a little bit of psychology.
- More about journals: Mary Gordon on the Joy of Notebooks and Writing by Hand as a Creative Catalyst and A Peek Inside the Kurt Cobain’s Letters & Journals.
- Here’s a great way to make these old sweatshirts you have lying around wearable again.
- If you have at least two of them you also could turn them into a dress!
- No more boring mail anymore with this Cute, Homemade Padded Envelopes Tutorial.
- There’s some new research concerning the question if people’s personality can change. I’m not sure if I find the results to be frightening or encouraging. What do you think?
- I love Grimmricksen’s series Bookworm Wednesday. Talking about books is great.
- Embroidery never looked as cool as in this Mixed Media Pieces by Laura McKellar.
- I didn’t know that there were not only Teddy Boys but also Teddy Girls!
Have a wonderful weekend!