Image by bigglesmith.
This week the sun came out for the first time since weeks, and yesterday it smelled like spring for the first time this year. While I actually enjoyed it, my relationship to the sun isn’t always that easy. As somebody wise said about the sun (freely quoted from Mr. mnerb, hello! :-)): “it promises you everything, but keeps nothing”. This doesn’t sound as good as it actually did as he said it in German, but anyway. Here are a few things to look at for the next rainy days.
- Here’s an easy way to make some DIY Art for your walls.
- As you know, I love stamps and also started to make my own alphabet stamps. You can find some useful tips for hand carving stamps here.
- I’m not sure if I believe in things like this, but it definitely is fun: A guide to palm reading.
- Teesha Moore shares a little bit of her journaling process here.
- 10 Psychological Experiments that went horribly wrong. Most of the experiments described here I already knew, but they are terrifying over and over again.
- Another sweatshirt makeover. I really admire her edgy and unique DIYs.
- Make your own string-tie envelopes. I’m a sucker for paper stuff.
Have a sunny weekend!