Image by athomeshesatourist
This week it was totally winter again, but since yesterday the sun is coming out, leaving me eagerly awaiting spring (again). Therefore amongst other things this week’s roundup includes some spring inspiration (meaning paper flowers) (again).
- But first, Let’s talk about hobbies. I think this is especially interesting, since many people seem to make their hobbies part of their profession nowadays.
- Made by Marzipan explains how to make easy watercolour portraits. I’m always looking for methods to include people/faces to my art journal pages without just cutting pictures from magazines or having to draw them by myself. I guess this could work.
- Here are two tutorials to bring spring to your rooms: Easy Paper Flowers and Watercolour Paper Flowers.
- As you know, I love to use materials I already have for my DIY’s. Here’s a tutorial for making jewelery from paper clips and tape.
- Take a look at these beautiful Flower Drawings by Yellena James.
- Obviously, research starts to address new topics concerning the use of social media: Asking the right questions about Facebook.
- In this post amongst others, Nubby Twiglet talks about putting yourself out there (on the internet). For me, this is still the hardest part.
What left me a little bit lost the past days was the news that google reader is shutting down. I used it every day and for me it was the reader that met my demands best. Now I’m trying Bloglovin, which seems to be fine. Do you have any other recommendations for a good reader?
Have a good weekend and hopefully see you again next week!