Image by Alicenwondrlnd
I’m visiting my parents over the weekend, it’s nice to have a little time off since the last two weeks felt quite chaotic. I’m not sure why. Probably it’s me.
- I love T-Shirt restylings. This is an idea I haven’t seen before.
- Maybe these Stone Statement Rings aren’t very practical, but they surely look beautiful.
- I want to have a Polka Dot Wall, too! Preferably in red and white, of course.
- This article on willingness by Jess Lively is a great reminder that you have to take action to get the things you want.
- I’m not that into easter decoration but I like the idea to use paper scraps to make a bowl. I think the big round one could be used all year.
- What a fun idea: a Yarn Wrapped Stool.
- I keep on bird watching, This time at the Bird A Day ART Blog. I especially like the Inkblot Test Bird.
- Speaking of inkblots:
Have a nice weekend and Happy Easter!