Image by lizard10979
This week was a very good week or better, yesterday was a very good day. I got some great news and it happened in a way I dreamed it would but always thought it would never happen this way, because if you imagine how something can go really bad, it will happen and if you imagine how something could go very very well, it won’t, you know what I mean? (Yes, I’m working on that attitude). And that’s why I won’t tell what it is, yet, because it could still go wrong (I’m working on this, too).
Here are some links for the weekend.
- Take a look at 11 Amazing Artist’s Studios and Workspaces. I wish one day I will have such a workspace, too.
- Here’s a tutorial how to turn a book into an art journal. I think it’s a great idea since you can find old books with beautiful covers for nearly nothing at flew markets or thrift stores.
- Print an edgy looking t-shirt with stick letters.
- If you are like me wondering what could substitute the Google reader, here are the best alternatives.
- Some great ideas for DIY envelopes. Makes me want to write more letters. It’s in German but I guess it should be easy to follow by the pictures.
- Katie makes the sweetest felt creatures, like this Birthday Birdie.
- Another project using old books. I think this makes the prints much more interesting.
Happy weekend and thanks for reading!