Image by webtreats.
When the weather is getting better I find myself spending much less time online. Instead this week I strolled the parks, sat outside drinking coffee and took a lot of pictures with my new camera, which I will share soon.
But now the links for the weekend.
- A cup of Joe is doing a “Weekly Challenge” and there are some great ideas involved. This week’s challenge is especially interesting: Interview your parents. Last week’s challenge sounds like great fun: Stretch Your Vocabulary.
- I’m not sure if I find “How Attractive Are You To The Opposite Sex?” Esquire’s 1949 Questionnaire amusing or startling. At least it seems like I have to work on my bridge and dancing skills.
- Sadly my bookshelves don’t have backpanels, but otherwise I would totally make this papered bookshelf (originally posted by AprillAprill).
- Sometimes crafts just don’t turn out the way you want them to, no matter how hard you try. Here are some ideas how to deal with these ugly crafts.
- Usually I back off from DIY beauty products because it always sounds complicated and the ingredients seem hard to get, but these lip balms sound totally doable.
- This tiny tin cakes look so delicious and I love how Lana Red used tins to bake them in. I guess you could use empty food cans.
Have a great weekend, mine will be busy but hopefully interesting. I’ve got a project and DIY in mind for next week, so I hope to see you here then.