Image by TheCreativePenn
This week was even busier than the ones before, so this round-up is kind of short. I spend a lot of time at the festival and this afternoon we’re going to craft the trophies for the grand award ceremony tomorrow, so again I’m a bit in a hurry. So here we go:
- I never thought that shrink plastic could look so beautiful.
- Victoria shares 7 easy daily habits that will make you feel better. Small things, but a good reminder. I started getting up a little bit earlier to have a few minutes for myself before rushing out some time ago and it really makes a difference.
- Get an insight into the daily habits of writers and artists.
- I want this portable art case. Luckily there’s a tutorial.
- Sarah shares a list of weird things that make her cry. I always cry when I get the creeps. This seems weird to me.
- Looking for a gift for mother’s day? Perhaps you will find something here: 100 handmade gifts for mom.
Have a great weekend!