Finally here comes the tutorial for the paper daisies. They are really easy to make but I think that they are very cute and I like that they can be used in so many ways.
- crepe paper in a shade of rose and magenta
- plated fasteners with round heads
- nail polish in yellow
- Paint the heads of the fasteners with nail polish. Let dry.
- Take a sheet of crepe paper folded as it is and first cut a square, than cut it into a circle. Mine had a diameter of about 4 to 5 cm. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Notch the edges of the circle. Make sure not to cut to far into, since there has to be room for the fastener.
- Take tha layers of crepe paper apart, than make little piles of about ten pieces. Make sure to pile them a little bit shifted to get a more natural, fluffier look.
- Make a little cut into the middle of the pile, push the painted fastener through and bend it at the back. Tousle the “petals” and you’re done!
As I told you, these little daisies were part of the decoration for the La.Meko Filmfestival. I didn’t take pictures of the whole decoration myself, but I now that there have been taken some. I hope I can get my hands on them and share them with you soon.
If you have any further questions on the tutorial, please let me know!