This week was pretty slow, among others because my pulled tooth is still bugging me. But at least it’s slowly getting better. Here are a few links I stumbled across this week.
- A whole tumblr full of Art Journaling Inspiration.
- In honor of mother’s day, Sarah gathered the wisdom of our mothers. This reminds me of a column of a magazine edited by the Süddeutsche Zeitung, called “Learning from the Old” (if I remember it right). Sadly, they stopped the magazine years ago.
- These Zipper Bracelets would make a great use of zippers from old clothes you don’t wear anymore.
- I want to try these chocolate chips and granola bagels. I think they would make a great breakfast.
- Another “Why didn’t I think of this before” DIY: Safety Pin Shirt.
- 11 successful people who failed at first isn’t only a great article because a picture of Elvis is included.
- The Rorschach Test may be controversial, but at least it’s definitely a great design inspiration.
Have a relaxing weekend!