Even though this week was quite uneventful, it was kind of exhausting, I don’t know why. Now I’m for a mini vacation at my parents, which is always very relaxing. Here are some links for the weekend.
- An interview with Hitler’s Food Taster: One Bite Away from Death.This almost made me cry.
- This embroidered tote bag looks really great. Sadly I guess I’m to impatient to do it.
- I’m a little bit ashamed to admit this, but I love hair tutorials. At the moment my favourite source is How-to-hair-girls blog, I like that her tutorials are always a little bit messy and not too polished. One day I want to master this.
- More great use for washi tape: magnetic bookmarks and shelf edging.
- Aren’t these flower pillows beautiful?
- A list of Megan Drapers outfits. I’m not sure if this is something you have to see, but you definitely have to read the names of the outfits. My favourite name is “Cleaning the House” lingerie.
- You know I like to make my own notebooks. Here’s a tutorial to make a file folder book.
- Pictures of places so beautiful, you can hardly believe they exist. I can confirm that the black forest does exist, but the last time I saw it it looked rather dark and depressing.
Have a nice long weekend – do you have any plans?