Image: peregrine blue
Every week I tell myself to directly copy the links of posts and articles I liked into a Link Love List, but I never do it. And every Friday I regret it. Anyway – enjoy the links!
- Alex shares a tutorial how to make a t-shirt dress.
- Our ceiling and walls don’t hold anything, but I would love to have some self-made Plant hangers.
- These Peanut Butter Brownies sound very delicious.
- Make a braided basket out of old shirts.
- The only origami model I know by heart is the crane and I love to fold it out of bills, tickets and other little papers. But I never know what to do with the finished ones. Here are 5 Cool Things To Do With Origami Paper Cranes
- At the moment we have enough natural rain, but anyway the MoMa Rain Room is a great idea.
- I love Calvin and Hobbes. Here’s some Advice on Life and Creative Integrity from Calvin and Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson.
Have a wonderful weekend!