Image by Wickerfurniture
This week was quite exciting.We decided to move a few weeks ago and have been looking at appartements ever since. We found one that we absolutely loved by the moment we stepped through the door, so this week we waited to hear if we got it and we actually did (at least we have the verbal promise, but I’m always sceptical). If everything is going well, we will be signing the lease tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed!
Anyway, here are a few links you might enjoy.
- This compendium for sure sounds very interesting: Do It: 20 Years of Famous Artists’ Irreverent Instructions for Art Anyone Can Make.
- I’ve seen light bulb vases before, but didn’t know you can actually make them yourself. Here’s a tutorial.
- In the warmer seasons I love a fresh salad for dinner. These 3 Super Healthy Salads sound delicious.
- I wish I had space for this DIY Hanging Bed! It surely would be great for an afternoon nap.
- Have you seen this Color film of New York from 1939?
- These chalkboard jar labels are really easy to make, but look very cute.
- If you ever feel discontent with your living situation, take a look at the worst rooms.
Have a sunny weekend!