Image by Dan Queiroz
This week I started packing and sorting my stuff – I’m kind of proud because I managed to throw away quite a lot! On the other hand it makes me kind of anxious, because now my home doesn’t feel like home any more. I wonder how long it will take until our new appartement feels like home?
Anyway, here are a few links for you. Have fun!
- Awesome People Reading is a tumblr full of pictures of, well, awesome people reading. There’s always something very peaceful about people totally absorbed by their books.
- Did you know you can make your own watercolors?
- I guess it would be easy to find cheap vinyls on the flea market to make this Vintage Vinyl Dessert Stand.
- This is one of the best cat DIY’s I’ve seen so far.
- An original way to think of original ideas.
- How to make your own polka dot glasses. I’m going to ikea tomorrow and I will buy glasses. I wonder if the paint is dishwasher-proof, because, yes! we’re going to have a dishwasher.
- This is not only true, but also beautiful. It would look great framed.
- These fabric gift bags are really cute! I also like that they are reusable. You could make a bunch of them to keep on hand.
Have a wonderful weekend!